Best Schools in DUBAI, UAE
Newly settled in Dubai and searching for schools? We understand how troublesome it is to find the right kind of school that would suffice all your requirements. A good school is a school that the teaches well, however, the best school is where students learn well.
Here are such best schools of Dubai which not just nurture education in your ward but also enhance the overall development.
- REGENT INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, DUBAI – Situated in The Green, Emirates Hills Community this school is one of the oldest schools in Dubai. It was founded in 1993 and till now it continues to excel in the field of education. This school stands to be a perfect amalgamate of coed education couples with excellent academics ad extracurricular activities that aim at the advancements of your tiny tots.
- DELTA ENGLISH SCHOOL, DUBAI – Adhering to CBSE board Delta English School is located in Opposite King Abdul Aziz Street (S116), Muwailih Commercial. With the exceptionally well-trained staff this school is one of the earliest school that adheres to CBSE board. The ambience of learning is encouraging here which inculcates positivity in your ward.
- CLARION SCHOOL – Owing to its American curriculum Clarion School receives the positive response from a number of individuals. Its high standards of teaching set it apart from most of the schools in Dubai. The rigorously handpicked and well-trained teachers stand to be the supporting pillar of the school.
- AL-MUNA PRIMARY SCHOOL – With the supreme quality of teaching and learning process, this school has received outstanding ratings from the government. This school adheres to British curriculum and imparts quality education to the students.
- DELHI PRIVATE SCHOOL – Owing to its CBSE curriculum this school is quite popular in the vicinity. The remarks from the government are quite good which has enhanced the standing of this school. Situated in The Gardens, Jabel Ali, Delhi Private School is a blend of mental and physical development.
- MERRYLAND INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL – Merryland International School follows British curriculum and does outstanding in it. The well-trained staff sees to it that overall development of the students takes place. Founded in 1978, this school is quite old and hence considered reliable and trustworthy by a number of individuals.
- ABU DHABI INDIAN SCHOOL – This is yet another one of the few oldest schools of Dubai. This school follows CBSE pattern of education. Inculcating morality, the strong sense of duty and ethics is something this school aims at. With good ratings from the government, this school tends to cater all the needs of children belonging to the Indian Communities.
- PRISTINE PRIVATE SCHOOL – Owing to its British curriculum this school has received good ratings from the government. It aims at shaping the child for future endeavors and inculcating positivity along with the valuable education. Located in Al Ghusais the Pristine Private School marks as one of its kind school ever since its establishment.
This were the several well-known and well-rated schools that you can consider while admitting your ward in Dubai. In case we have missed the school which deserves to be here according to you then shoot it in the comment below.