What is PayPal and How to Create a PayPal Account? Full Guide
Friends, if you want to know the complete information about what PayPal is and how to create an account and how it works, then read this post completely.
Due to the increasing use of the Internet, everyone is setting up their business online, in which they are promoting their business through websites and mobile apps. Which is also correct according to the time?
In such a situation, a secure way is required to accept and pay online.
So on this page, you will learn to understand all the information that how to create a verified PayPal account.
What is PayPal?
Paypal is an American company that allows all people to send and accept money online. It is very easy to use this platform for the transaction of money which is completely safe, so it is being used all over the world.
You can transact money with anyone around the world through PayPal.
In simple language, if you want to receive money from any person or send money, then you can exchange money with PayPal very easily.
It also takes some commission on doing your transaction. For example, if you sent $ 1000 to someone, then you have to pay some money to PayPal as commission which can be $ 1- $ 5 or more or less depending on your amount.
If you want to buy something online, then you can buy it easily and ask for money. The best thing is that it is very easy and completely safe.
How does PayPal work?
It works in a very easy way, for that you first have to create an account on PayPal, which you can easily create with email id and bank information.
After creating an account, it sends some money to your bank account for verification of your bank account, which you have to verify in the PayPal account, which makes it understand that this bank account is yours and you receive the money securely. Will be able to do it
The email you use while creating an account is your username from which you can ask for money from anyone and anyone can send money from their account to your account easily via email id or Username.
So you can receive money from Username and send money from another’s username.
How to create a Paypal Account?
- To create an Account, you must first go to www.paypal.com.
- After going to PayPal’s main page, you have to click on Sign Up for Free.
- Where you will first be asked whether you want to open an account for shopping or for business, even if you have to open an account for business, still you will be advised to first open an account for shopping, after that you can upgrade it.
- After choosing an account for shopping or business, you have to fill your country. If you are from INDIA, India or you are from where you have to fill the country and fill in your email id and create a password.
- After that, you have to enter all your information like name, address, mobile number, email id, etc.
- After that, you will have to link a debit card or credit card to with your account or you can skip this step also when you need payment, you can do it even then.
- Now your account has been created, but if you are from India, then according to the Indian rule, you have to complete some tasks first to exchange the payment with PayPal.
- To complete the task, it means that you have to add some of your information to your account.
Bank account information:
- Tax information (Pancard)
- Debit card or credit card information
- Your email id has to be verified.
- The amount of which you will have to put in the account. Through this, it will know that the money is going to your account.
- This is the purpose of verification which is to protect your money.
- After verifying the bank account, your verified PayPal account will be ready so that you can exchange money with security.
What are the benefits of using PayPal?
By the way, there are many benefits of using PayPal account, some of which are given below.
International Transactions – With this you can transact money in foreign countries also.
Security – This is a very safe platform so it can be used without fear.
Friends, on this page, you have read all the details in detail about what is PayPal and how to create an account and how it works, I hope you have liked this post.