Top 6 Habits of Highly Productive People
Do you often wonder how does several sets of people in your radar end up striking off all the items from their things to do list? How do they never miss the deadline seven if they deliberately try? What is it that keeps them on their toes always making you absolutely envious?
Well, these set of productive people surely doesn’t own a potion!
However, what they own is a set of habits that allow them to handle every task effortlessly and on time.
Let us take a close look at those top 6 fabulous habits of productive people.
- Time management – Even if you are blessed with 26 hours a day instead of 24, the lack time management wouldn’t allow you to complete all your work. Productive people are blessed with as many hours as we are but, they are well versed with time management. They make sure that their minutes are counted. Miscellaneous tasks checking emails and reverting them in done in the ten minutes break between two important tasks. This kind time management is necessary if you want your minutes to get counted.
- Prioritizing the tasks – Everyday there must be a number of tasks to handle. Productive individuals divide them based on their priorities. An assignment whose deadline is closer is picked up earlier while the tasks that can wait for another day are kept below the most important ones.
- The things to do list – we all end up making one but never really execute it. The basic difference between us and productive people is that they ensure whatever they list down for the day is completed within the stipulated period of time. They are aware of their ability to complete the tasks; hence, their list is neither overloaded not it is left unfilled. They aptly add only as many tasks as they can actually execute.
- Healthy Schedule – Being productive and being workaholic doesn’t necessarily mean misbalancing your personal life. Productive individuals keep some ‘me’ time handy. This rejuvenated them. They often wake up early and begin their day just so that they would get more time than everybody else. A healthy schedule also promotes positive thoughts.
- Unhealthy distractions – Studies point out that a person ends up spending at least 30-40% of our valuable time is spent on browsing through social media. This makes at least 6 years in a lifetime. Productive individuals make it a point to minimize the distractions as much as they can. They indulge in some other activities and limit themselves from using social media.
- The value of time – All the individuals who are productive value their time. It irks them when they see their time is getting wasted for no productive reason. This restlessness often accustoms them into utilizing every second of the day productively.
It isn’t a rocket science at all. You can always inculcate these habits into you and productively contribute into your schedule. This habit shall take you a long way in your personal and professional life.