Why Drone Videography and Photography is necessary in the Real Estate World
Excellent photography and videography are essential for both real estate professionals and buyers. You can watch it without saying that your drone photography and videography are important to your success as a real estate professional.
A crucial piece of the sales puzzle is good photography and marketing strategy. Excellent photos/videos are the best way to showcase your home or condo and generate interest as most buyers are searching on the internet.
Only having high-quality interior and exterior photos is not enough, however, when it comes to marketing your property. If you want to put your best foot forward, it is vital to choose the right type of images.
When you go deeper, then you know its impact on your business, how much effect a good scene makes is shocking. See some of these statistics:
- Homes with high-quality photography and videography, sell 30 percent faster.
- Homes with more photos are also selling fast. On average, a house with one picture spends 80 days in the market while a house with 30 photographs spends 22 days in the market.
- For homes ranging from $ 200,000 to $ 1 million, those who include high-quality photography in their listings sell for $ 4,000– $ 12,000 upfront.
As time is advancing, and tools and equipment are getting better and more sophisticated, online platforms are becoming more robust and augmented reality (AR). Virtual reality (VR) is expanding in our industry – skills with equipment will only become more prominent over a more extended time.
According to the 2018 NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, 87 percent of homebuyers who looked for a home on the Internet found it to be one of the most useful features of REALTOR websites. Digital photography and virtual tours enable REALTORS to serve its customers like never before. Drone photography and videography can display a list quickly and professionally, and today’s technically smart customers appreciate the convenience of virtual tours for both long-distance and local moves.
Videography and photography provide a platform to improve your visual skills in your resource and get more buyers and achieve your success:
- One Photo Sells a Thousand Homes that will help you attract home buyers; identify the perfect photos you can take from every home.
- Videos can give the impression that a buyer is actually in the house.
- 360 virtual reality tours allow shoppers to enter the room and get to know the floorplan, as if they were walking on the property, all sitting on the couch at their home or in the local hotel lobby on their phone.
These can be done with specialized photographic equipment or by using software for virtual reality (new staples in the real estate sector). At this time, it is anticipated that each property will be displayed in multiple fashions on several different platforms. It has become a mainstream in the world of real estate photography and helps you stand out from your property.